Block Party Trailer
Want to attract more families to your evangelism and outreach events? This trailer is always a hit with both parents and the kids! While the kids get to have fun in the jump houses, you have the opportunity to talk and get to know parents and families!
Carey Baptist Association is excited to offer the the Block Party Trailer! The Block Party Trailer is a great resource for all types of cultivated and directly evangelistic events. With one small rental fee, we offer to our Carey Association churches equipment cheaper than the cost to rent or buy.
Host a family fun day or other outreach event and rent this block party trailer today! You can’t find a better deal out there!
What’s Inside the Trailer?
We have 2 block party trailers available for rent! Both trailers are identical in contents except for the bounce houses that are included.
- Trailer #1 includes a bounce house with a slide attached to the side, along with a second bounce house. We typically recommend this trailer if you are expecting many younger kids at your event.
- Trailer #2 includes our 18 ft. slide, along with a bounce house. We typically recommend this trailer if you will have some older kids, youth, or even adults at your event!
*Please note that if your event is somewhere without an electrical outlet available, you will need to provide your own generators.*
Bounce Houses and Resources
- Snow Cone Machine
- Popcorn Machine
- 2 Large Inflatables w/blowers
- Pop-up Tents
- Trash can
- Folding Table
- Extension Cords
- First Aid Kit
Games and Sports
- Washer Board Game
- Spikeball Family Edition
- Pop-up Soccer Nets
- Cone Set
- Volleyballs and Quick Setup Net
Portable Sound System
- The portable sound system includes:
- Speaker Stands
- 1 Microphone/XLR Cable
- Aux Cord
- Speaker Cables
Sno-Cone and Popcorn Kit
For your convenience, we provide a kit that has all you will need for the popcorn and sno-cone machines upon request. Please check the box at the bottom of the first page of the Block Party Trailer Forms to request the kit.
- Sno-cone Juice
- 12 Squirt Bottles – 16 oz each
- Paper Towels
- 2 Ice Scoops
- Sno-cone Ice Ladle
*You will need to provide your own ice for the snow cones.*
- Popcorn bags
- Popcorn kernels
- Popcorn Scoop
Please thoroughly clean the machine after each use!
- Check the dates on the calendar below and call or email to reserve.
- Download the forms below.
- Be sure to include a “Certificate of Liability Insurance” along with the forms.
- This has to be updated yearly.
- Insurance company can mail, email, or fax it to us.
- Mail: 1701 W. Prien Lake Rd., Lake Charles, LA 70601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 337-474-7850
- Send payment and deposit checks (2 separate checks).
- $200 payment
- $100 deposit (will be returned when the trailer is returned)
- We don’t want any church to miss out because you can’t afford it! If that is the case, contact us to work out an arrangement.
- When it is time for your event:
- Pick up the keys, sno-cone/popcorn kit, and sound system from the Carey office during office hours.
- Pick up the trailer from the Carey office.
- Complete the pick-up checklist included in the paperwork.
- Have fun!
- When your event is over:
- Return the trailer to the Carey office.
- Complete the return checklist included in the paperwork.
- Return the keys, checklist, sno-cone/popcorn kit, and sound system to Carey office and pick up deposit check.
Setting up, Operating, and Taking Down Inflatables
Using the Popcorn Machine
Check the calendar below to see if the trailer is available for the time you would like to use it. If it is, call or email us to reserve that date!